It was introduced in August of 2016. I bought a Xbox One S model last week. Before we answer why I bought a console, let’s explain the features of the console.
The Xbox One S is designed to be 40 percent smaller in size than the current Xbox One model. Since my friend has Xbox One, I can compare it more easily.
Xbox One S also supports HDR and 4K video playback. In addition, I have a model with 1TB storage capacity. The Xbox One S, which looks more elegant and portable rather than smaller on the design side, is more convenient and comfortable than the old version.
The power adapter is quite small because the One S has an internal power supply inside the console. A Bluetooth feature has also been added to the product for easy connection of Microsoft Windows 10 devices and Xbox One to keep all platforms together.
The console, which includes an 8-core processor, includes VR technology and 4K quality gaming support. The game can be played with excellent image quality at 60 fps.
Why a Console?
As a software developer, you don’t need a powerful computer. Collecting a PC for gaming is at an incredible cost todaAs a software developer, you don’t need a powerful computer. Collecting a PC for gaming is very costly today. In addition, this system you collected is no longer valid after 3 years.
The reasons why I prefer to console games;
- Losing matches due to low fps values in online battle royale games (such as Pubg, Call Of Duty),
- Playing current games in low resolution,
- Abuse of opponents such as cheating and nepotism in online games,
- Online emulator games crash and low resolution.
Advantages of the console platform;
- 60hz and 60fps at constant 1080p in all games,
- The graphics quality of the games are excellent compared to the same priced low system PC,
- Fighting opponents equally in online games,
- Joystick’s responsive reaction,
- Cheaper than gaming computer,
- Console refresh period is longer than the game computer,
- Game performance / quality ratio is the same.
- Game prices are higher than PC,
- Paying subscription fee every month to play online games,
- Game performance (not exceeding 60fps) is not sufficient compared to high system gaming computer,
- Average game fluency (60fps in 1080p, 30fps in 2k and 4k),
- This issue is discussed, but if you came from the PC platform, there is no keyboard + mouse support in every game,
The reason I prefer Xbox is because its price is cheaper than Playstation. Game prices are cheaper than the other with their campaigns. Also, Microsoft is constantly investing in this platform. Actually, I can say that it is a matter of choice.
They are alternative platforms where you can play games in perfect graphics and without crashing. If you buy less games and spend more hours like me, you can evaluate.